Resources / Product
1. What is Videomaker?
Videomaker is an easy-to-use software that transforms your script into a seamlessly edited video. It utilizes a library of millions of clips, audios, and animations to help you create compelling stories.
2. Why should I use Videomaker?
• Easy-to-use A.I. text-to-video tool.
• Include animations, filters and transitions
• Voiceovers in 10 different languages.
• Millions of clips, audios, and transitions.
3. How can I make a video?
Simply copy and paste your video script in the text area. Our platform supports English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and Italian languages.
You can choose the mood required, which will also determine the music used for your video.
Our A.I. engine will identify the language used in your script. Choose a relevant voice for our text-to-speech.
The Videomaker will automatically summarize and match each scene with relevant videos and photos to create engaging videos.
1. Can I upload my own photos and videos?
In addition to over 150 million stock photos and 1 million of stock videos offered within Designs.ai’s videomaker, you can also upload your own photos and videos.
Under the “Assets” tab, you will find the search section for images and videos. Next, there is an upload section, where you can access all of your uploads and also add new files.
2. What are the dimensions of Designs.ai videos?
You can choose the ratio that best suits your needs. For example, select the square dimension for Facebook, vertical for Instagram stories, and horizontal for YouTube use.
3. Which format are the videos exported in?
Videos are exported in MP4 format.
4. Can I post videos directly on to social media?
Yes, you can. Once you have saved the video, you can choose to either download it or post it directly to your preferred social media channel.
1. Is my video commercial or editorial?
2. Can I use images from my articles?
Yes you can. However, you will need to input the article into the textbox and upload the images separately.
When using any images from the article in your video, please make sure you are permitted to use those images.