1. What is Designs.ai?
Designs.ai is a creative platform that empowers everyone to create professional designs quickly and easily. Give our Logomaker, Videomaker, Mockupmaker, Font Hunt, Color Pairer and Social Media Generator a try right now.
2. What do I get for Designs.ai’s unlimited subscription package?
You will get unlimited access to all types of tools such as Logomaker, Videomaker, Mockupmaker, Social Media Generator, Color Pairer, and Font Hunt.
Additionally, you will receive access to thousands of social media templates and mockup library which is updated daily.
1. What am I allowed to do with the content I have created?
- You are allowed to use the mockups and designs on various platforms. This includes websites and social media accounts. Additionally, you can also use these designs as products and sell them.
- However, you are NOT allowed to sell the elements separately within the logo, as we acquire our icons and fonts from a database which does not guarantee copyright of the individual elements. Because they are royalty-free, design elements from the database are not removed after a purchase is made.
2. How does the image usage rights work?
We do not place any restrictions on the types of images that are created with Designs.ai. You can use them for personal AND commercial use.
We encourage our users to only add content that they have the legal right to use.
1. How do I purchase my logo if I am from a different country?
Designs.ai’s products are available internationally. Therefore, as long as you have a valid credit card or PayPal account, you will be able to purchase our products.
How does this work? While all of our prices are in USD, we will convert your currency (ex. GBP, AUD, etc) to the total equivalent in USD.
To verify the cost of our logos in your local currency, use a currency converter for the latest conversion rates.
The charges will appear on your credit card statement and your PayPal account as “Designs.ai.”
3. How can I pause my subscription?
To pause your subscription on Designs.ai, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account.
2) Click on “Account” under your user profile.
3) Click on the “Cancel My Subscription” link.
4) Click on the “Pause My Subscription” button.
You can re-activate your subscription at any time.
Note: You are allowed to pause your subscription for a maximum period of 3 months. After this period, the subscription will be automatically re-activated.
4. What happens to my assets after I cancel my account?
Although we will be sad to see you go, you can cancel your subscription plan at any time.
However, do note that you will still have access to all services included in your subscription plan, until the end of your purchase cycle.
If you have canceled your subscription, you will not be charged again.
Note: You will not be able to download your designs after the subscription is canceled. Hence, be sure to download everything you need before cancelation.
For more information or assistance with canceling your subscription, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How can I get a refund if I cancel my account?
If you have been charged incorrectly, please drop us a message for your refund request to email@example.com.
Please note that Designs.ai will only provide refunds for charges that have been made in error, or other products that are refundable based on our terms and conditions of service.
Please note that all refund requests must be submitted a maximum of 7 working days after the initial charge. These refund requests would only be considered for accounts that have not downloaded the design files or used them anywhere outside the Designs.ai platform.
Privacy & Licensing
1. How do you protect my privacy? Will my personal information be passed on to a third party?
We respect your privacy. Hence, we do not disclose, sell, share or divulge your personal information (including your e-mail address) to third parties.
2. How may I use your content? Are there any restrictions?
You can refer to our following policy for more information.
– Terms and Conditions
– License Summary
– Standard License
– Print Only Extended License
– Electronic Only Extended License
– Comprehensive Extended License
– Free Image License
– Multi-Seat (Unlimited) License
– Editorial License
– Standard Audio License
– Extended Audio License
3. What is an Extended License and when do I need one?
Extended License is an extension of the standard licensing terms for the use of particular content.
Extended License is required if you intend to use our content for these items:
• Prints for Resale Poster
• Greeting Cards
• Prints on Merchandise for Resale (mugs, stationery, t-shirts, etc)
• Design Elements on Software for Resale
• Design Templates for Resale (Web and/or Print)
• any other Derivative Resale Objects
Each extended license is applicable for only 1 (one) piece of content.
4. Do I have to pay every time I use the content?
No, not with the standard Royalty-Free license. You are only required to pay once, and you are free to use the content as many times as you like.