Resources / Product
1. What is Mockupmaker?
Mockupmaker is an all-in-one platform that helps you upload an image to the available templates to create a mockup – in minutes.
1. How to create a mockup?
To create a mockup, select the category of mockups you want to use from the side menu bar.
Next, select your preferred mockup from the preview.
Click on “Upload Image” and select which image you want to use.
Reposition and resize your image if you need to.
2. How to download a mockup?
To download a mockup, click on the “Download” button next to the design you want to use.
3. How to purchase my mockup creation?
Once you have a finished mockup, click on “Download” next to the mockup preview. However, before receiving your mockup, you will first need to sign up.
After you have logged in, click on the “Purchase” button to download your final mockup.
4. How to bookmark a template?
To save a mockup or template for later:
- Go to the page that has the mockup or template you want to save (login require).
- Click on the heart icon on the bottom left of the mockup or template to save it.
- Additionally, if you want to see all of your saved mockups and templates, you can click on your “Favorites”.
5. How to resize and reposition an image?
To adjust the image that you have uploaded to Designs.ai’s Mockupmaker, click on the upload image button. You will then see a pop-up window with your image.
Click and drag the image to reposition it and use the slider below the image to make the photo bigger or smaller.
The following is the summary of Mockupmaker license terms provided for your reference only. It is not a legally binding document and is not a replacement for the license.
Please make sure you read the license thoroughly.
You Are Allowed To:
- Use Mockupmaker to add, develop and edit content to make a final design.
- Create a finished mockup for a client and sell for a fee.
- Apply to register trademarks with the mockups you create.
- Publish, broadcast, display and distribute the finished mockup you have created with Mockupmaker.
- Put your final design on any kind of product and sell them.
You Are Not Allowed To:
- Take the Mockupmaker content and distribute it as part of a design tool, stock image or template.
- Use a final product that contains an image of a person or third party brands in a way that is offensive.
- Use a final product that contains an image of a person for endorsement purposes.